Oh hey, another week, another Wolfgang & Mia episode!
This one gets a little weird. It starts out with a lot of giggling. We are sorry-not-sorry.
- You can find the books and music we talked about today here in our Amazon Influencer Store.
- More information on the Disney Play app is here, and is available on iPhones here and it IS available on Android here
- Courtney Cox is in all 4 Scream movies, and Mia had no idea there were four, because she’s blocked out #3.
- Dewey Decimal Deputy is hella funny. Mia is still giggling about it.
- Lyrics to California Love are here. Mia does know all of them.
- Definition of bougie is kinda close…good job, Mia!
- Neymar is a wuss. Suck it up, soccer man.
Wolfgang’s Big Word: dys·to·pi·an (disˈtōpēən)
- (adjective) relating to or denoting an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one. “the dystopian future of a society bereft of reason”
- (noun) a person who advocates or describes an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad.
Check out the video here:
(Miacupcake.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Influencer Program, an influencer program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to our shop. It doesn’t cost you a thing!)