The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. A lot.
It doubles as my office, with the table in the kitchen nook often serving as my desk. I take phone calls, conduct meetings, film videos and send important emails from that table.
It also serves as a meeting place. If you show up unexpectedly to my house on any given weekend, chances are I’ll invite you in and make you sit at the table while I fuss about, sliding you a spoonful of whatever I’ve got bubbling on the stove. (Just ask the internet salesguy who I forced to sit at the table for an hour one Saturday afternoon while I finished a batch of cookies and he gave me his spiel.)
So my kitchen is the most important room in my house.
And it’s about time for an upgrade, so I’ve been perusing the Best Buy selection of Samsung Appliances….and let me tell you: my life would definitely consist of less burnt cookies and more peace of mind if I had some of this amazing technology.
Let’s talk about this fridge, first of all. The Samsung Family Hub 2.0 Fridge.
My fridge in my kitchen right now has doors that open and stay closed.
This fridge can:
- sync the shopping list you create to selected cell phones to update your errand-runner, even while they’re shopping
- stream music while you cook
- with the internal “View Inside” camera, you can see what’s in your fridge without opening the door, and you can see the expiration dates with little countdown icons you set on specific ingredients!
- sync the family calendars to the large touch screen on the front of the fridge
I think this fridge might be able to run my house better than I can.
Then, there’s the oven. The Samsung – Microwave Combination Wall Oven with Flex Duo™.
This oven offers:
- Steam cooking (there’s a little reservoir for the water – you can make perfect baguettes!)
- Flex Duo™ technology – allows you to remove the divider between the ovens to make one huge oven
- Hybrid Clean – meaning you can clean grease and residues at a lower temp, with less odor
- WiFi Connectivity – you can monitor and control the oven from anywhere.
That last one is especially tempting for me – I cannot count the number of times that I’ve underestimated the time it would take to cook or bake something, and had to leave the house to take the kids somewhere.
With this oven, I could just hop on my phone and shut it off remotely when that cake was done baking – and I would be good to go!
I’ll keep dreaming of my perfect kitchen, but if you are replacing your appliances, make sure you check out the deal that Best Buy is having with their Samsung appliances! 10% off any four Samsung appliances is a hefty savings!
Leave a Reply