We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I wrote a post about “feeding your good wolf” and got a lot of really great feedback, but people wanted some more information on how to go about feeding that good wolf.
So without any further fanfare, check out these 5 links to things to listen to, read, or do to get that good part of your deep-down Self to overpower the part that tells you you’re not good enough.
- Listen to The One You Feed Podcast. A great listen for about everyone. They cover mental health and ways to take care of yourself and stress and basically arming yourself to deal with days when the bad wolf tries to come out to play.
- Pick up You Are a Badass. Sometimes you just need a little pep talk that will kick you out of your funk. Jen Sincero delivers a sincere face-kicking “stop acting like you don’t matter, get up off your duff” style pep talk that will definitely kick your funk to the curb.
- Read Year of Yes. I love love love Shonda Rimes. I will watch pretty much anything she puts on television, and I love that she’s a single mom. This is an absolutely empowering book to show you that changing your mind can change your world.
- Practice gratitude. Grab a piece of paper and write down as many things that you are grateful for, and then read through your list. Being grateful fills you up until the anger or sadness in you has no room to move.
- Meditation and taking care of yourself. I can sometimes sound like a broken record, but I talked about this here and here. You’ve got to practice self care on a regular basis so you feel….well, so you feel human.
Above all, make sure you love yourself. And then love yourself a little more <3