Looking to collaborate or have questions about the blog? Please email me at email@example.com!
Looking for my media kit? You can find that here!
All of the photos on this page were taken by my incredibly talented friend Kim with Kim Lincoln Photography.
My name is Libby, and one day in late 2019, I woke up and thought: “I have had enough.”
I have so many talents and so many things I enjoy doing, and living a life of excess in so many ways has really buried all of those talents and sucked away all of my time.
I owned too many things, I ate too much garbage food, I slept all the time, I spent every dime that I made and I have so many shoes and purses, it’s embarrassing.
Enough is enough. So I’ve started a journey towards living less. It’s not going to be easy and I’m probably going to stumble a bit, but I’m moving towards a goal of a lighter and less complicated life to make room for travel and quality food and maybe reaching for a big, hairy, audacious goal or two.
I guess this makes me a lifestyle blogger? I’m still not sure quite what category I fit in, to be perfectly honest.
What will this blog cover?
- Minimizing your consumption. Be it consumption of food or media or shopping or whatever your overindulgence of choice is, overconsumption isn’t good for you (duh). I’ll share some tricks I am using to get over my bad habits.
- Eating better food. Eating food isn’t inherently bad. We just need to eat better quality when we can. I’ll share some meal prepping and recipes, some things that I’ve tried that did work and some that didn’t.
- Budgeting. I am not good at this, so I’m learning from books and courses and people I love and adore so I can pay off my debt and put some money away and live within my means instead of trying to “keep up with the Joneses”.
- Color. I have a lot of color in my life, be it my technicolor dream hair, my wardrobe, my ridiculous Snowshoe Siamese cat Olivia, my wacky parents or just the way my life rolls.
- Failure. This sounds terrible, but trust me, it’s for the best. I’ll share all the ups and especially the downs, because I feel like just putting a pretty picture out there isn’t the best way to share information. Failure is a part of life and I want to make sure y’all know I am HARDLY a perfect person.
Why do I call myself Mia Cupcake? It has to do with roller derby and a breakup. Check out this post to find out why!)
I also cohost a celebrity gossip podcast with my BFF Sabrina called “Carpool Moms Celebrity Gossip“, and you can listen to that here.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? You can email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!