Looking to collaborate or have questions about the blog? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Looking for my media kit? Please email me for a copy!
All of the photos on this page were taken by my incredibly talented friend Kim of Kim Lincoln Photography.
My name is Libby (aka Mia Cupcake), and my mission is to live my life out loud.
I guess this makes me a lifestyle blogger? I’m still not sure quite what category I fit in, to be perfectly honest.
What will this blog cover?
- Food. I have a huge bucket list of foods to cook/bake that I’ll be working my way through in the next few years. From sauces to soufflés, bagels to bratwurst, I’ll research the bejeezus out of the recipes and show you the best way I found to make each dish.
- Crafting. I love to make things with my hands. I knit, handletter, watercolor, paper craft, sew, glue stuff together, refinish furniture and cover things with glitter. I’m always on a quest to learn new crafting skills too!
- Travel. I love to go places. Road trips, staycations, quick trips, I’ll cover all of it. From what I always pack in my carry on to itineraries for Pacific Northwest trips, I’ll make sure to share all my on-the-go know-how.
- Nerdy things. My addiction to Netflix/Hulu/Disney+. My deep love for Thor. My long-time obsession with Star Wars. The movies I love, the ones I don’t love and the films I just don’t get. We’ll talk about all of that here.
- Color. I have a lot of color in my life, be it my technicolor dream hair, my wardrobe, my bananas decorating sense, my wacky parents or just the way my life rolls.
I also write books. You can find out more about my writing and Esme Wallace (my pen name!) here.
Why do I call myself Mia Cupcake? It has to do with roller derby and a breakup. Check out this post to find out why!)
Questions? Comments? Concerns? You can email me any time at email@example.com!