Looking to collaborate or have questions about the blog? Please email me at email@example.com!
Looking for my media kit? You can find that here!
All of the photos on this page were taken by my incredibly talented friend Kim with Kim Lincoln Photography.
My name is Libby, and my mission is to show people that they can celebrate and love themselves, right where they are.
I guess this makes me a lifestyle blogger? I’m still not sure quite what category I fit in, to be perfectly honest.
What will this blog cover?
- Food. I have a huge bucket list of foods to cook/bake that I’ll be working my way through in 2020. From sauces to soufflés, bagels to bratwurst, I’ll research the bejeezus out of the recipes and show you the best way I found to make each dish.
- Crafting. I love to make things with my hands. I knit, handletter, watercolor, paper craft, sew, glue stuff together and cover things with glitter. I’ve got a couple of experiments up my sleeve I would be happy to share with all of you!
- Parenting. I’m the single mom of two awesome kids. Wolfgang is 20 and occasionally allows me to film a Wolfgang & Mia episode with him. My youngest is tween-aged, and is not shared here very often. I’ll talk a little about how weird it is to be the parent of an adult, share some of my single parenting tricks, and talk about my parenting failures.
- Travel. I love to go places. Road trips, staycations, quick trips, I’ll cover all of it. From what I always pack in my carry on to itineraries for Pacific Northwest trips, I’ll make sure to share all my on-the-go know-how.
- Nerdy things. My addiction to Netflix/Hulu/Disney+. My deep love for Thor. My long-time obsession with Star Wars. The movies I love, the ones I don’t love and the films I just don’t get. We’ll talk about all of that here.
- Color. I have a lot of color in my life, be it my technicolor dream hair, my wardrobe, my ridiculous Snowshoe Siamese cat Olivia, my wacky parents or just the way my life rolls.
Why do I call myself Mia Cupcake? It has to do with roller derby and a breakup. Check out this post to find out why!)
I also cohost a celebrity gossip podcast with my BFF Sabrina called “Carpool Moms Celebrity Gossip“, and you can listen to that here.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? You can email me any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!